Quality Assurance Program:
Ranger Air’s Quality Assurance Program was implemented before we bought or sold a single aircraft component.
- Our Quality Assurance team conducts extensive receiving inspections for every part entering our facility; another detailed inspection takes place upon shipment to our customers. This program ensures accuracy, proper airworthiness documentation, and trace paperwork.
Ranger Air makes certain that all parts bought or sold are in compliance with all regulatory and industry requirements.
- With a focus on leadership, a strong Quality Assurance team, internal audits, and continuous improvement, we strive to be an industry benchmark with regard to quality control. As a matter of principle, we prohibit the buying and selling of incident related materials. Third-party audits and accreditations further validate the strength and thoroughness of the Ranger Air Quality Assurance Program.
We are ASA-100 Accredited and an ASA Regular Member, meeting the standards of FAA Advisory Circular 00-56B.
- Our most recent ASA-100 Audit in January 2018 was completed successfully, as were previous individual airline audits. IATA and CFR49 course requirements for Hazardous Material Handling have also been fulfilled. We are also an active ASA Regular Member.
- To view our ASA-100 accreditation, please click here.
- To view our ASA Regular Member certificate, please click here.
- To contact Ranger Air’s Quality Assurance team, please send an email to
or call our office at 972-245-6699.
- If you are interested in gaining approval as a Vendor or Inventory Partner for Ranger Air, please complete the attached Supplier Audit and return it at the earliest convenience to
- Download Vendor Survey (pdf)